Note: This list is outdated and incomplete
This is a list of features Emil plans to implement some sunny day, in very rough order.
- Fixate objects at a distance
- Distance constraints
- Add more options (like default density, default bounciness etc)
- Breakable springs
- Some form of ruler or scale indicator
- Procedural terrain
- Fix group selecting and deselecting
- Redo load scene => Redo load [name of scene].
- Auto-save for the undo
- Add center hinge gets object color
- Better solver convergence for motor hinges
- Better water
- Move anything connected through hinges when moving objects?
- A splash-screen?
- Soft zooming
- Rubber bands
- Draw things in fake 3D, i.e. adding a shaded border to polygons, planes and water, and drawing circles as spheres.
- Slider for gravitation
- Mark an object as a water sink (water dies on contact with it)
- Rocket motor
- Undo the movement of selected objects without interfering with the rest
- Undo without undoing movement (eg erasing last created object without moving the others)
- Move spring attachments
- Surface tension for water
- Separate objects without adding energy to the system
- Better polygon drawing code
- Modify exisiting objects (CSG etc)
- Soft bodies
- Demo recording
- Fire and flamable objects
- Broadphase collision detection (Will speedup any scene whith lots of objects, especially if there's water in it)
- Faster SPH/Water (probably a two* or threefold optimization possible)
- Multicore support (can maybe cram out a twofold speed increase on dual cores)
Last modified May 1, 2009 11:23 pm