Phun is free for non-commercial use
You are free to download and use Phun for free, with the following restrictions:
- You are not allowed to use Phun in a commercial context, including commercial distribution of Phun, or commercial use of content or other material derived from Phun.
- You are not allowed to distribute copies of Phun from other sites or sources without written approval.
- You are not allowed to use the Phun, 2D Physics Sandbox, Phunland or Phunbox trademarks for commercial purposes.
- You are not allowed to use Phun in public installations.
- You are not allowed to bundle Phun with hardware, e.g. computers or computer peripherals, adding value to your commercial product.
The above use cases require a commercial, and for this we refer to our commercial product, Algodoo. See http://www.algodoo.com/.
If in doubt, contact Algoryx Simulation.
Contact us to discuss licensing, for example:
- Full commercial licenses and commercial projects.
- Licenses for public installations, e.g. exhibitions, trade shows and science centers.
- Rights to distribute Phun and material derived from Phun.
- Bundling with systems, hardware and other software.
Granted and promoted use of Phun
- We promote the use of Phun for educational and other purposes in schools and recognized educational institutions, but only when installed for individual use (i.e. not for bundling or systematic large-scale and remote installation).
- We also encourage research projects, and we are interested in actively collaborating in such projects. We kindly ask you to contact us and inform us about ongoing research projects, in particular prior to publishing of scientific articles, so that we can keep track of published material and get due credit and correct referencing. We can also assist in further development of Phun to match the ideas of a research project.
Last modified May 5, 2010 11:53 am