making new topics
When you want to open a new topic, please consider the following rules.
- 1) try to make your title as describing as possible. So instead of using "helpzzz me!", use "[vista]phun gives runtime error"
- 2) Try to explain clearly what your problem is
- 3) Give as much information about the problem as you think is useful
- 4) Tell what you've searched for already, and what you think the problem might be
- 5) do not post the same question in more than one topic.
replying to rule-breaking posts
It might happen that someone posts a topic or reply which breaks certain rules or policies. For most members this is very annoying, and it can be tempting to reply. This often results in flames, swearing, spam and other unwanted effects. Therefore, please refrain from posting replies about breaking the rules, and rather use the report button. That way the staff has been notified, and you can further ignore the topic. The staff can then tell the user what he has done wrong, and fix everything.
To get things clear, these are some (but not all) replies we do not want to see:
- - UTFS! n00b, search!
- - please close this topic/delete this post mods!
- - you're so stupid! read the rules noob
- - noob, don't bump these threads
- - suggested before, will close this soon
I hope you understand not only these examples are bad, but rather every reply that looks like these.
The maximum height is 150px
The maximum width is 350px
The maximum filesize is 150kB in total
The maximum amount of images per signature is 2
- or 4 userbars
- or 1 image and 2 userbars